Over the course of many group reflections and co-creative activities, HaaSii members have identified a number of core principles that seem to intuitively guide our collective efforts in learning to co-create change with people from different cultures.
- Respect every participant’s perspective and wisdom
- Treat each other with love and kindness
- Listen to discover and learn from each other
- Make time for authentic conversation and intentional process
- Open to each other’s hearts through creativity and play
- Give space for unlimited new thoughts and ideas (yes, and…)
- Connect with nature to align with our true selves
- Notice and nurture the natural energy in a group
- Align co-creative actions with purpose
- Assume abundance: of time, energy and resources to be found
- Start something with whatever we already have
- Just try: Prototype and document everything
- Allow for unexpected meanings, impacts and outcomes to emerge
These principles guide the HaaSii methodology that we practice in small group Club gatherings everywhere.